January 11, 2010

The other day

I was going through Jarens papers, there usually the same oh. But one caught my eye. It was a list of things that interest him. What caught my eye the most is what was first on the list.


  • Brothers - this one made me smile. Jace and Jaren always tell each other "your my best brother". What I think they mean is best friend. But I still think its cute!

  • Derrick - Not quite sure who that is, and why he made the list. I've never heard him talk about a Derrick.

  • Diasours - Or Dinosaurs as we might call them.

  • Chicken - This is Jarens favorite food. It doesn't matter if its breaded, fried, grilled, or covered in sauce. He loves chicken.

  • Chick ful a - Like I said he loves chicken

  • Math - He is exceptional at math, and his Dad has begun to teach him multiplication. He really does like it.

  • Star Wars - I don't think we need any further explanation.

  • Nike's - What can I say? Hes got good taste.

  • Dad - At least he made the list

  • Soda - He wishes. For Christmas my kids got a coca-cola in their stocking. His was gone real quick.

  • trees - ??????

  • fry's - Not sure if that's the store or the food. I'm pretty sure the food, but he's just used to seeing the way the store spells it.

I was a little bummed I didn't even get an honorable mention. When I asked him why I'm not on the list he replied with a shoulder shrug.



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's really cute...if he made a list of things he "loved" the most you would be #1!