January 05, 2010

Decision 2010

I told myself that I would decide by January 1st if I was going to keep this blog or not.

So I finally made my decision...

It's a keeper.

I will use this blog for journaling purposes. Just like its always been. My photography blog will be used for primarily photography purposes. But I do like to include things about my family on there as well. Like my almost once a week "You might be a great parent if..." post. As well as any other cool photographs I want to share.

So just like I have in the past I encourage you to visit us there. Where you can see cool photographs like this one of us on our visit to the Grand Canyon.

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!!! I like reading your blog.
And that picture of you is fantastic.

Kimberly said...

Cute family...your HOT sister!