May 26, 2009

Huntington Beach

I think I was calling it Hunnington beach before. Oh well. Don't have time to go back and change it. We had such a blast at the beach, and to think Richard didn't even want to go. He will tell you it was his favorite part of our trip. The boys had a blast playing in the cold water. Except Tate who cried. I can't blame him. I bought a boogey board and some sand toys. The boogey board was so fun. Totally loved it! Even the wipe out's. Which started to give me headaches. I didn't care. (you have to say care in your Nelly voice)

It was funny Jace didn't want to boogey board. So he went back to the beach...
Richard "How come you came back?"
Jace (very matter of factly)"I'm a wussy!"
Ha! I love that kid!

We had very strict rules when at the ocean. Their the same at the lake too. "You can't go in the water without a grown up". The punishment is banishment from the water. This rule is mostly to protect Mommy's sanity. At least until they are much better swimmers. Anyways, none where broken and all was fine.




No comments: